We are Back in Business
CALL US & SCHEDULE
YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Aventura: (305) 935-2797
Pembroke Pines: (954) 430-2300
Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
- Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- We are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued, to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
- In addition, our Personal Protective Equipment has been updated to the latest guidelines.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you may be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We ask for your understanding as safety is our HIGHEST PRIORITY.
Every patient will be screened for Covid-19. In addition, every team member will be screened each morning prior to entering our office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some throughout office for you to use as needed.
- Every patient will be required to wear a mask when in the office, except when being treated. Please bring your own mask with you as we have a limited supply for our team.
- In addition, whenever possible, paperwork will be handled electronically to respect social distancing.
- Our reception areas will be closed and we will no longer offer magazines in our treatment rooms due to the risk of cross contamination.
- Each appointment has been extended to reduce potential wait times and to properly sanitize our treatment rooms between patients. If there is a delay for any reason, patients will be asked to wait in their cars until they are ready to be seated.
- Only patients will be permitted in the office, with the only exception being minor children that require adult supervision. Patients will be required to wear their own face-masks when they enter the office (unfortunately, due to a limited supply, we are unable to provide any masks to patients).
Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
Do you/they have fever or have you/they felt hot or feverish recently (14-21 days)?
Are you/they having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
Do you/they have a cough?
Any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue?
Have you/they experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
Are you/they in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
Is your/their age over 60?
Do you/they have heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes or any auto-immune disorders?
Have you/they traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19? (as relevant to your location)