The Dental Care Group is currently looking for the ideal Dental Assistant to join our dedicated team serving our Pembroke Pines and Aventura practices.
Dental Assistants are critical to the overall operations of our dental practices. The dental assistant’s primary responsibility is to support the dentists and hygienists who provide the clinical care to our patients. The ideal candidate who joins our team must have exceptional patient service skills and a strong commitment to being an active part of the dental team.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting and seating patient with proper draping.
- Provides diagnostic information by taking and developing x-rays
- Mix compounds for cleaning and filling teeth
- Chart patient information and other clinical duties.
- Sterilization of instruments and delivering instruments to treatment area
Additional requirements for this position include
- Minimum 3 years working experience as dental assistant performing expanded duties.
- MUST have strong crown and bridge skills, including fabrication of temporaries and packing cord.
- Current CPR Certification
Must be fluent in speaking English Spanish helpful but not required.
- High School Diploma
- Dental Assistant with Expanded Duties Certification for the state of Florida
- X-ray Certification for the state of Florida