This Opportunity is for you!
The Dental Care Group Kids brings you a new way of thinking at work. We are one of South Florida’s premier dental practices. Established over 47 years ago and remains privately owned. We offer all the benefits of a multi-facility state-of-the-art group practice without the disadvantages of corporate dentistry. Our partners remain active chair-side dentists who genuinely care about each team member.
We are a fast-paced practice looking for a highly motivated, reliable self-starter to join our team. You will be challenged, excited, educated, and rewarded.
The Pedodontic Dentist that joins our dedicated team will be serving our Aventura and Pembroke Pines practices. Our practice aims to provide total and comprehensive Dental Care for our patients. We look at our patients as people with problems and feelings, not just as a body connected to the Oral Cavity.
The ethical requirements of the national, state, and local dental societies shall serve as a guide for our conduct. Our office strives to keep up with the latest and most innovative technology and research available to give our patients the most effective and efficient care possible. Through constant continuing education for doctors and staff, we stay up-to-date with the newest and best treatments the dental field has to offer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate who joins our team must have exceptional patient service skills and a solid commitment to being an active part of the dental team.
- It is our responsibility to educate and to advise of any treatment needs.
- We strive to provide the highest quality of Dental Care possible for our patients.
- As part of the Total Mouth Health Team, our responsibility is to restore and maintain the patient’s oral cavity in an optimum state without jeopardizing their health.
- Fluent in speaking English/ Spanish is helpful but not required.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The dental license must be valid and in good standing with the State of Florida.
- Able to see children of all ages, including special needs kids.
- Having a Medicaid provider number is a plus.
- Showing care and patience for our patients.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
- Controlled Substance Certificate
- Must have strong computer skills and digital x-ray knowledge.
- Ability to administer Nitrous sedation.